OH GOSH!
Haha. I know it's pretty late now. But, my DEAR, CUTE, WONDERFUL, AMAZING juniors are telling me about the band. Especially about the band camp and it's POP session. Interesting to hear them rant about it! Haha.
Well, it got me thinking though, alot of things about band. Yup, ALOT! I mean, for someone who spent so much time in band, for the first time, I really gave up alot and really sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Previously, I would just keep offering my help, whether asked or not. This time round, I really offered very little help and in fact, I was missing from the picture most of the time! Haha. Oh well~
Haha. But, I think, if it wasn't for HIMB, I wouldn't have come to know the Lord today. I would still be as hot tempered as ever. But somehow, it's interesting to know from your juniors that they are not as afraid as you after they come to truly know the person you are. It's really quite heartening to know that. And honestly, I do enjoy spending time with the juniors. But, today, I don't enjoy the company as much, because, I don't really know them now. I didn't spend as much time with them as before, which to me is a pity and is something I did not want. But, oh well, I'm more or less out of the picture.
It's really nice and interesting to see batches after batches leaving and graduating from the band. And, from the day I was a Sec 1 student till now, it's already 10 years. Like, WOW! 10 years in the band! I didn't really expect myself to stay so long! Haha. But, I thank God for all the experience with the band. Many a times when I feel like giving up, God planted words in my heart which allowed me to stay on strong.
But, today, ever since I left, I do not know whether I made a right choice. But, I know, no choice is a bad choice. With God, I can do all things, whether I'm in band or not. Before, I may regret spending so much time in the band. But, today, after looking back, I realised that my stay in the band actually becomes my experiences. How to handle students, how to work with other people, how to teach music, etc. Yes, at times, I hope to return, but let's wait upon the Lord.
Like what my shepherd say, there's too many things for me to handle now. I must take baby step and walk slowly. Well, regarding band, this batch of graduating seniors are very interesting. Let's see how they could further help to edify the band after they leave school officially! =)
Well, it got me thinking though, alot of things about band. Yup, ALOT! I mean, for someone who spent so much time in band, for the first time, I really gave up alot and really sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Previously, I would just keep offering my help, whether asked or not. This time round, I really offered very little help and in fact, I was missing from the picture most of the time! Haha. Oh well~
Haha. But, I think, if it wasn't for HIMB, I wouldn't have come to know the Lord today. I would still be as hot tempered as ever. But somehow, it's interesting to know from your juniors that they are not as afraid as you after they come to truly know the person you are. It's really quite heartening to know that. And honestly, I do enjoy spending time with the juniors. But, today, I don't enjoy the company as much, because, I don't really know them now. I didn't spend as much time with them as before, which to me is a pity and is something I did not want. But, oh well, I'm more or less out of the picture.
It's really nice and interesting to see batches after batches leaving and graduating from the band. And, from the day I was a Sec 1 student till now, it's already 10 years. Like, WOW! 10 years in the band! I didn't really expect myself to stay so long! Haha. But, I thank God for all the experience with the band. Many a times when I feel like giving up, God planted words in my heart which allowed me to stay on strong.
But, today, ever since I left, I do not know whether I made a right choice. But, I know, no choice is a bad choice. With God, I can do all things, whether I'm in band or not. Before, I may regret spending so much time in the band. But, today, after looking back, I realised that my stay in the band actually becomes my experiences. How to handle students, how to work with other people, how to teach music, etc. Yes, at times, I hope to return, but let's wait upon the Lord.
Like what my shepherd say, there's too many things for me to handle now. I must take baby step and walk slowly. Well, regarding band, this batch of graduating seniors are very interesting. Let's see how they could further help to edify the band after they leave school officially! =)
Labels: Reflection

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home