NYC UNIT A PICNIC!!!
Exciting! Haha. Today is NYC Unit A picnic. I had a pretty fun time myself and I do hope that the other brothers and sisters did enjoy themselves today. And thank God for potatoes! Haha. We really had a potato feast today!
Received some affirmations today and I thank God for them. These affirmations made me want to grow more and become more firm in God. I don't want to give up. I want to continue to grow strong. But, like in my prayers, I ask God to continue to share my heart, let it not become proud or prideful, but let it always be humbled. I was really touched after reading these affirmations. Thanks brothers and sisters.
Today, Enghow did a pretty interesting activity today, but haix, the usual me needed to bring e tense atmosphere. Ended up, I shouldn't have done that. But, I was really feeling very very uncomfortable with the atomsphere. But, whatever the case, what's over is over. Anyways, he asked us to pen down what we want ourselves to grow in. But, I shan't type what's mine here. Haha. Perhaps not today, because I need to go off soon.
But I guess, I have to start growing up. Like what I always say to Yangyang. There's time to play and there's time to be serious. =)
Received some affirmations today and I thank God for them. These affirmations made me want to grow more and become more firm in God. I don't want to give up. I want to continue to grow strong. But, like in my prayers, I ask God to continue to share my heart, let it not become proud or prideful, but let it always be humbled. I was really touched after reading these affirmations. Thanks brothers and sisters.
Today, Enghow did a pretty interesting activity today, but haix, the usual me needed to bring e tense atmosphere. Ended up, I shouldn't have done that. But, I was really feeling very very uncomfortable with the atomsphere. But, whatever the case, what's over is over. Anyways, he asked us to pen down what we want ourselves to grow in. But, I shan't type what's mine here. Haha. Perhaps not today, because I need to go off soon.
But I guess, I have to start growing up. Like what I always say to Yangyang. There's time to play and there's time to be serious. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home