He put the pieces together

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Week 2!

God is GREAT! AMEN! =)

Haha. Well well, week 2 is not too bad. But, I still have to say this, really by the grace of God. I guess, God has been really kind to me. He's always watching out for me and protecting me. I wasn't feeling too well for the last week. For some reason. Haha. But, somehow when I need to be better, I was. Amazing right? As I said, by God's grace.

Had my first observation. And PTL! Thank God for helping me through and I did not too badly. Honestly, I enjoyed doing that lesson. It was pretty fun. =)

Well, something to share. I was reflecting about myself. Between my first practicum and the current one. I guess, Daddy has really helped me grow a lot regarding this area. I'm now looking at it with a more positive way as compared to before. I guess, my focus this time was not fixed on crossover. But, how can I help my kids learn? I think, this has really helped me alot. Yes, I'm still anxious about crossover. But, between crossover and my kids learning, I'm more anxious about the latter. I'm always telling myself, even if I could crossover but my kids don't learn, I'm still not good enough. But still, I do believe that God will open the path, lead the way that is most right for me. I believe in Jeremiah 29:11,

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Honestly, I'm very excited in wanting to know where God will lead me to at the end of my journey in this place. Where will I go next to do His works? I'm not too sure. But, I want to go on with a joyful heart. Because of the Holy Spirit, I can be joyful. As it says in Romans 15:13

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Joyful joyful. Enjoy the song! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home