He put the pieces together

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crazy Semester!

Haha. Yes yes! It's a crazy sem this time! Let's name it. Though I have only 3 modules this sem, I have 6 assignments due for my music mod, 2 assignments and 1 presentation for my maths and 2 assignment due for my English. And guess what, I only have 6 weeks in school! Haha.

And adding onto all these, I started of the year sick. And, I realised that there's so much things to be done. Then, I lost the cashcard I just top up. There's work to be done still, etc.

But best of all, let's sum everything up in a verse. Philippians 4:13

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.


Praise be to God! I love my Daddy up there looking down upon me all the time! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home