Today, I Could Not Really Smile
Well, today, really felt very challenged. Felt alot of hurt and stress. Finally...couldn't take it anymore. Broke down.
Honestly speaking, recently, I feel demoralised easily. I don't know why. Perhaps, recently, wasn't really affirmed much. Or, due to work, havent really give myself a good break. Or...there's so many reasons.
I feel so tired. I feel so stretch. I just feel like giving up. I feel like running away. I feel like putting a stop to everything. I feel so... =(
Today, I ask God. Why? God showed me an image of me standing on thin ice. What does it mean? I'm falling apart? I'm going to not be able to make it? I don't know. Alright, this mail is getting a bit demoralising.
But, I don't want to let these feelings overtake me. But, I'm really feeling hurt and stressed. How? God, I need your strength. =(
Honestly speaking, recently, I feel demoralised easily. I don't know why. Perhaps, recently, wasn't really affirmed much. Or, due to work, havent really give myself a good break. Or...there's so many reasons.
I feel so tired. I feel so stretch. I just feel like giving up. I feel like running away. I feel like putting a stop to everything. I feel so... =(
Today, I ask God. Why? God showed me an image of me standing on thin ice. What does it mean? I'm falling apart? I'm going to not be able to make it? I don't know. Alright, this mail is getting a bit demoralising.
But, I don't want to let these feelings overtake me. But, I'm really feeling hurt and stressed. How? God, I need your strength. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home