He put the pieces together

Sunday, April 04, 2010

WOW! Week 5 is GONE!!!

Alright, people! Week 5 is gone and I am entering Week 6!!!

A lot of mixed feelings. But, one very strong feeling I'm having now is anxiousness. But, let's share a testimony. On Tuesday, I had my observation by my Sup. Well, the previous night, I was so tired and was doing some reflection that I fell asleep. The time I slept was 8.30pm. I wanted to wake up at 9pm. But, the next time I woke up was 5.30am. Imagine the shock I was in. I cried, I was angry. I was thinking why my parents didn't call me up and all. So from the time I was awake, I quickly completed my stuff, praying to God to help me through.

In school, I called my shepherd cause I was feeling superly stressed liao. She tried to calm me down. After that, I tried to prepare my heart and pray to God. I quickly sms-ed my parents to apologise to them. I tell you, I really regret my behaviour. I repented and prayed to God regarding it. I tell you, I was so ashamed of myself. But, God was faithful. God helped me through my ob and I have to say, I did better than I've expected.

After the whole day, went for my check up. Thank God, everything is now under controlled. Honestly, God blessed me twice in a day. I was so amazed by His Grace. Praise God. Thank God! Really, like the song, "My chains are gone, I've been set free". God breaks my chains and sets me free. What more could I ask for?

Anyway, back to the anxious feeling. Anxious because of practicum, because of crossover and many things. Really really wish to crossover to win people for God. But, still, by God's will, grace, mercy and way. I really don't know the plans for me regarding crossover, as anxious as I may be, I still want to do it His way for His ways are greater than mine. Well, honestly, I think the 2 verses shared during CG and service today suit me very well now.

First up, Jeremiah 29:11,

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


I shared with my new CG, (by the way, PTL FOR NIE CG!!! I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!! But, I don't want to let this joy die away! Many feelings, joy, anxiousness, worry, excitment...let's talk about NIE cg another time) how this verse had pulled me through my first practicum. And honestly, I hope it will pull me through with my 2nd practicum. This verse, could mean, that I will move on to crossover or move on, depending on which is deemed best by God. Which, still makes me anxious and so, the next verse came in.

John 14:27,

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


God is peace. God provides peace. If He is with me, who shall go against me? If it is in His plans, what could stop it? Why should I worry so much when God will help me through, when he will set my path straight. What's the point of worrying? To worry, means I do not have enough faith in God to trust and believe in what He has for me. This verse, was shared to me by my shepherd before the start of my 2nd practicum. Perhaps, I should write it down and stick it to my table as a reminder to me.

I want to put my anxiousness into His hands and trust in what He has for me. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home